Re: [Fedora-infrastructure-list] Dell server donation deadline approaching

On 7/5/06, Elliot Lee <sopwith@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Assuming we have rack space in the colo (Stacy?), it sounds like we
can use one machine for Fedora Legacy, and I think we really ought to
start thinking about having more than one database server, so just
tell me what I need to do to help you get this ordered...

Best,
-- Elliot

+1 on the database server.