Re: F33 i18n Test day 8th Sept

Hi Jean-Baptiste,

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 1:58 AM Jean-Baptiste Holcroft
<jean-baptiste@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> hello,
>
> I can't explain why, but running a virtual machine is now extremely slow on my computer.
> I'm using "Virtual Machine Manager" 2.2.1 and don't recall to have change anything to my configuration.
>
> About the host: Linux localhost.localdomain 5.8.7-200.fc32.x86_64 #1 SMP Mon Sep 7 15:26:10 UTC 2020 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
> About the proc: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz
> I have a same issue with a F32 or F31 image, so it's not linked to F33.
>
> Anyway, I tried two times to change Live session to set it to French, but after closing the session, I was not able to open a new one.
> Is it because of my virtual machine being really slow or is it a bug? Just did it with F32 and it worked.
> Did someone change the language of the Live session with success?
>
> Process is fairly easy:
> * go in Settings > Language & Region
> * select a language that isn't English
> * press the restart button
>
> expected:
> * session closes
> * you'll land to the user login (gdm)
> * click on "Live system user"
> * the session opens with the requested language

I just tested your steps twice and did not find any issue. I used Live
session, changed from en_US to fr_FR and restarted. Then I also
changed language again from fr_FR to en_US language. If restart did
not work for you then something related to virt-manager on your
system, either memory issue or maybe something else.

Regards,
Parag