Fcitx5 for Fedora ready for testing

Hi folks,

I have done packaging most part of fcitx5 [1,2], and created a wiki page to introduce installation and usage [3]. But there is still some work left to be done, if anyone wants to package fcitx5-* for your language, be free to do so. And you can test if fcitx5 works on your system or add your way to configuration fcitx5 (I think my introduction on wiki page is not good enough, I would be glad if you have a better way)

If you want to co-maintain those fcitx5 packages, just email me and I will add you to the list. : )

Cheers,
Qiyu Yan

---
[1]: https://github.com/fcitx/fcitx5