Re: OpenID login to be disabled on translate.zanata.org

I agreed. Unfortunately, due to the security reason mentioned, this is in the best interest for users in Zanata and our commitment for data security.

The change will not affect fedora.zanata.org, it is only for translate.zanata.org

Users can easily migrate to the supported login by using “Forgot your password?” on the login screen to reset the password. A password reset mail will be sent to the email address you registered. The change will not have any impact on any existing data or work that is done in Zanata.

On Wed, May 23, 2018 at 3:40 PM, Jean-Baptiste <jean-baptiste@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Le 23 mai 2018 04:19:17 GMT+02:00, Ding Yi Chen <dchen@xxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
>As part of the Zanata 4.4 upgrade, we will cease support for OpenID
>login on translate.zanata.org
Isn't openid what we use to connect with our Fedora accounts?
Isn't destroying bridges like building new walls?
Sad to see that
--
Jean-Baptiste Holcroft

ALEX ENG

ASSOCIATE MANAGER

globalization TOOLING, CUSTOMER PLATFORM

Red Hat Inc

193 North Quay, Brisbane City QLD 4000

alex.eng@xxxxxxxxxx    M: 0423353457     IM: aeng