work on bug 1148382

Hi,

Last meeting we talked about picking a bug and hopefully having someone
mentor on it, since it'd be my first one through the Fedora system.
 I've looked through a bunch of the bugs and this one seems interesting
to work on--is anyone familiar with the parts of the system involved
who would be willing to mentor me on it?

Thanks,
Nate Guerin