Re: Proposal to collaborate more with Globalization group

F22 is getting released on 26th May. Its perfect time to meet and plan for F23 release :)
I am proposing two slots as of now either on 27th or 28th May 2015
1. 03:30:00 UTC
2. 04:30:00 UTC

Please select one suitable to you from http://doodle.com/fycgzptg9svynsth

Thanks,