Proposal to collaborate more with Globalization group

Hi all,

    Brief about the proposal. We have presently 4 groups in the Fedora, working to make it a truly global distribution. Those groups are Internationalization, Localization, Fedora language testing group and one more that is Zanata providing us Translation platform.

    Presently everyone doing there best to achieve Fedora objective to increase community by removing language barriers of the distribution. [1]
    This proposal is too bring these 4 groups together to further Fedora advance Fedora project on this activity.

    What is proposed?
    1. Better planning for Fedora releases from Globalization perspective.
        * Understanding present state
        * Ultimate future state
        * Finding way to reach there.
        * How to be more active in community and grow community.
    2. Syncing activities more closely with Fedora releases.
        * Feature planning
        * Development planning
        * Testing days
        * Documentation
        * Outreach for Globalization activities through Magazine and Events/FAD.
    3. Additional workflow to existing
        * New IRC for globalization #fedora-g11n
        * Monthly meeting for Globalization activities within Fedora.

    I have drafted proposal with bit more details At wiki. [2]  I am sure with your feedback we can add few more things in plan. Looking for your feedback. If everything goes well we can start this for Fedora 23 release.

Regards,
Pravin Satpute
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Pravins

1. http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Objectives