Re: Announcing release of Enhanced Inscript (Inscript2) keymaps

On Tue, July 19, 2011 2:53 pm, Parag Nemade wrote:
> Hi,
>       I am happy to announce the release of Inscript2 keymaps.
>
> What is Inscript2?
> --------------------------------
> This project contains 22 Enhanced Inscript(Inscript2) keyboard layouts
> for Indic languages. These are m17n keyboard layouts and are based on
> the draft released by CDAC. Currently, the draft can be downloaded from
> http://pune.cdac.in/html/gist/down/inscript_d.asp.

AFAIK, The draft is under review and not approved so far. There are
serious criticism on the draft raised by community(eg:
http://wiki.smc.org.in/CDAC-Inscript-Critique)

Don't we need to wait till the standard is approved and it move out of
"Draft" status?

-Santhosh