[Fedora-i18n-list] Adding new keyboard to system-config-keyboard

Hello, I was wondering if someone could tell me the proper way of adding a new keyboard mapping to system-config-keyboard because I would like to add the standard canadian keyboard (not french canadian like currently there, this is the standard keyboard also known as canadian normalized).

I added to keyboard_models.py (in the rhpl package of the python site packages) the keyboard, xfree/xorg call it "ca" instead of the "ca_enhanced" which is currently define as the french canadian. I called the entry "cn" and it shows up fine in the system-config-keyboard but then after I select it, I get an error about not being able to open the file cn, it then runs setxkbmap which seems to work fine.

Any help would be appreciated,
Thank you,
Sébastien Taylor

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Users]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Tools]