fontconfig priority management

Hi,

The priority number of fontconfig config files in packages is
hardcoded at this moment. this requires huge works to update,
particularly when changing default fonts say (even though it won't so
often happens but still when fixing config files and updating for huge
packages etc). so I'm pondering to manage the priority in centralized
package and determine it at runtime, allowing users to have own
ordering.

I don't have any implementations for this but just to share an idea with you.
Please let me know if you have any concerns on it.

--
Akira TAGOH