fonts group in comps clean up proposal

On Thu, 10 May 2018, 11:30 David Kaspar [Dee'Kej], <dkaspar@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey Akira,

isn't the google-noto-emoji-fonts used for displaying of emojis in F28 from now on? Or is some different font used for it? (I know I've read some release note for F28 saying something about better emoji support.)

That is google-noto-color-emoji-fonts.

The package without the "color" in the name contains an old black and white font.

Also, I would say Liberation fonts might be quite used by Red Hat folks (https://brand.redhat.com/elements/typography/), so it might be nice to keep it. On the other hand, I understand the point to not pollute people's environment unless really necessary. :)

Others can be IMHO removed from default installation... ;)

David Kaspar [Dee'Kej]
Associate Software Engineer

Brno, Czech Republic

RED HAT | TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED.
Every airline in the Fortune 500 relies on Red Hat.
Find out why at Trusted | Red Hat.