Re: Missing font information at wiki

> I'd try to write a page generator that'd turn appdata files into
> html. Might be useful for more than fonts. That doesn't even seem
> like that much work, to write such a script and have it run once a
> week and update the html for all updated packages and push it out to
> a server somewhere.

It'd be nice to integrate this into our package/software search
system[1]. That way the information returned is richer and more
useful...

About 3 years ago, adding appstream data to fonts was done: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/thread/4MSSMGS2CWKDCIU2DZRPYUAXAZAWPEOU/
Does it not help showing the details in various software centres?

--
Rajeesh