Re: Unicode 10 support across releases

Hi,

I'm quite sure deploying a font that supports a newer unicode revision than the base system is ok. The various font utilises won't know to look for new glyphs and gucharmap won't show pretty name for those glyphs, that's all.

That may cause some codepoints to be deprecated earlier than the base system expects, but Unicode.org is so conservative, I doubt it will cause any significant harm.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot