Re: file triggers for updating fontconfig cache in rawhide

No need to modify. all the trick is done in the rpm macro that
fontpackages provides. so the font package maintainers just need to
rebuild it when they need to do something for other purpose. I assume
all of the transition should be done sooner or later when we will have
mass-rebuild for others.

On Mon, Sep 7, 2015 at 6:09 PM, Alexander Ploumistos
<alex.ploumistos@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Does this mean that we need to modify spec files for font packages?
> --

Akira TAGOH