Re: How to include fonts in Gnome Software?

Hi,

I was looking into what I need to do to have my fonts in displayed
in gnome-software. They all seem to fail with <veto>appdata required</veto>.

Am I correct in assuming that appdata for all (or almost all?) fonts
is generated by
https://github.com/hughsie/fedora-appstream/blob/master/appdata-tools/create-font-appdata.py ?
So should I add an appdata files for fonts I maintain, or is it
enough to have them in https://github.com/hughsie/fedora-appstream/blob/master/appdata-tools/fonts.csv?

Zbyszek