Re: How to include fonts in Gnome Software?

Hi

I'm also interested in this, as I hour to automate the packaging of all Google Fonts

Cheers
Dave

On 6 Oct 2014 18:49, "Luya Tshimbalanga" <luya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I noticed Titillium typeface is unlisted in Gnome Software. How to include it? I tried to look at the documentation about the process but not available.

Thank you,

--
Luya Tshimbalanga
Graphic & Web Designer