Release of Lohit Odia 2.5.5 with names change from Oriya to Odia

Hi All,

   If you recall we had earlier discussion regarding changing name of
Lohit Oriya to Lohit Odia. [1]

   We had a chance to do it with lohit2 project with number of
improvements as we done for Lohit Gurmukhi. Still i think we are already
late for doing this change considering feeling from Odia community around.

   So without doing any further delay this is the release specifically
for renaming Lohit Oriya to Odia. I have updated lohit fedorahosted [2]
page for download details.

   Let me know if anything more needed in this regards.

Thanks,
Pravin Satpute

1.
https://www.redhat.com/archives/lohit-devel-list/2013-December/msg00001.html