Help required for the application installer

Hi all,

I'm one of the main developers of gnome-software, which is an
application and addon installer which we're installing as a tech
preview in Fedora 20. In F20 the fonts are listed individually, with
untranslated names direct from the font itself. That means we get
several hundred "fonts" with no proper short descriptions, and the
names are less than ideal. For example:

"mnml icons", "M+ 1c black", "Droid Sans Fallback"

So, for Fedora 21 we're working more towards a mockup like
https://raw.github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-mockups/master/software/version2/software-fonts-with-legend-future.png
-- don't worry too much about the glyph images in that screenshot, the
basic point I want to get across is that rather than showing
"lato-black-regular, lato-black-italic, lato-thin-regular,
lato-thin-italic" as separate fonts, we want to show "Lato" as a
_single_ addon, with 3 fonts (black, thin, regular) each with separate
styles (bold, italic, etc).

This means I need some extra metadata, and some translated
descriptions. This is where you kind people come in. I've setup a
spreadsheet with 4 columns here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtzJKpbiGX1zdC05ZlA0dEZTQmYyaFhza05MVGtVZXc&usp=sharing

* The ID is what gnome-software uses internally, don't read too much
into the format.

* The  "Parent" is supposed to be the parent font name, so for
instance, "Lato Thin" and "Lato Black" would both have the parent of
"Lato"

* The "Name" is currently set at what the font provides us with, and
we can tweak this if requires, for instance "roadstencil" can become
"Road Stencil"

* The "Summary" is a one line description of the font, for instance
"Lato is a sanserif typeface family". You only need one description
per parent.

* The "Description" is a 2-3 paragraph description of the font, which
is optional as it's not currently shown in the mockup. It's included
here for completeness as it could be shown in the future when the user
clicks "More info".

I would be very grateful of any help, as all of you know two order of
magnitude more about fonts than me. If you also have any comments
about the UI mockups, either reply to this email, or ping me, jimmac
or aday in #gnome-design on GIMPNet.

I've filled in a few details on the spreadsheet[1] already, but feel
free to change what I've already done if it's wrong.

Thanks,

Richard

[1] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtzJKpbiGX1zdC05ZlA0dEZTQmYyaFhza05MVGtVZXc&usp=sharing