Fonts with default Fedora installation

Hi,

  Recently i done packaging of google-noto-fonts [1] for Fedora. With this font we got number of new script fonts of Unicode which were not available earlier. [2]

  Just done editing of comps file and my question is out of these script fonts how many we suppose to install by default.

  Presently we are following like at least one fonts for each script should be available with default installation, so if anyone while browsing web etc can get correct rendering for his script.

  But here issue is supporting whole Unicode with default installation will be too much.

  Might be we should only install fonts for BMP of Unicode and lets have other fonts installed by users when required (we do have feature in Fedora where if any fonts are not installed by default fontconfig search for particular script fonts.)

  I have done comps editing by keeping above thing in mind. If anyone have other suggestion please let me know.

Best Regards,
Pravin Satpute