Re: Project: Creating standard and reusable Open type tables for Indian script fonts

On 22 August 2013 18:21, Dave Crossland <dave@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Great project! Will you use FEA files to write the table logic?

Yeah, i think from re-usability perspective FEA files will be very useful.
Can we re-write Open type tables in Fontforge first and then create FEA files or first feature files?

I have not yet used FEA file, any tutorial on same? or examples will be very useful.

Thanks,
Pravin Satpute