Heads up: STIX fonts update in Rawhide

Hi,

After some time procrastinating I've finally bumped STIX fonts to 1.1.0 in
Rawhide.

This is a major update (1 years and a half work upstream IIRC)

Gone is the huge pile of files only TEX macros could beat some sense in,
the new font layout finally approaches sanity. The cons being that if
you've used the old font names in documents, you're in trouble. I've tried
to limit the breakage through fontconfig aliasing (but that only works for
apps smart enough to use fontconfig).

Please report problems (if any).

For the aforementioned reasons, I don't intend to push this update to
current and past releases.

Best regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot