Request for feedbacks: fc-xmlgen

Hi,

I'm willing to introduce a small tool[1] to generate the
fontconfig config file from the font, according to our font
packaging policy[2].

This tool supports to generate:

 * Font substitution rule[3]

 * Generic names rule

 * Locale-specific overrides rule[4]

I'd like to add it into the macro from fontpackages in the
future if it's suitable and reasonable. this would gives us
a good opportunity to have a consistency in our fontconfig
config file and to help the maintainer for better fontconfig
support on fonts.

Any thought, suggestion are welcome.

Regards,
--