Re: VL Gothic odd characters

All the native speakers of Japanese that I have consulted tell me that
these kanji look odd, definitely non-standard. They have never seen
"soto" or "uchi/KA" written this way in handwriting, and hardly ever in
books.

My teacher told me that if any student wrote these kanji in the
VL-Gothic way, they would be corrected.
She also said that the way these characters appear in VL-Gothic (and
other computer fonts) looks like the versions in the old "Kouki Jiten"
Kanji dictionary, compiled in China in 1716.

Does anyone know of a computer kanji font that uses the standard form of
these characters, the form that is used in printing books and is taught
to students in Japan?