Released lohit fonts 2.5.0 with OFL 1.1 License

Hi All,

  As most of you aware from our earlier discussion regarding relicensing
of lohit fonts.
<https://www.redhat.com/archives/lohit-devel-list/2011-September/msg00008.html>

  I am releasing all lohit script fonts 2.5.0 with SIL OFL 1.1 License.
I have updated License text and other file accordingly. See changelog of
each script for more details regarding changes.

  I will rebuild lohit in fedora next week. It will be good if all
distros build lohit packages with this latest release of lohit fonts
with OFL license.

Best Regards,
Pravin Satpute