Re: abattis-cantarell-fonts looking for review

Hi,

On 6 September 2010 00:55, Dave Crossland <dave@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> ill be at fudcon zurich and so I expect to
> sort this there, if not sooner :)

I didn't actually book my transit until today, so I didn't really
commit, but I've just done so.

I'll be taking the train from London to Zurich:

Thursday 16th September 2010
09:32 - London St Pancras, Eurostar train, arrives 12:47 - Paris Nord
14:24 - Paris East, Lyria train, arrives 19:14 at Zurich Hb

However, I don't have any accommodation sorted. Can anyone suggest
anything? :-) I am into couchsurfing and have many references -
http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/davelab6/ - and I am happy to share
a room if there are any spare beds in any hotels/dorms etc.

I'm now consulting for Google on their libre web fonts project,
http://code.google.com/webfonts/, so I'm really looking forward to
talking to the Fedora design team about the wonderful fonts efforts
and community best practices :-)

Cheers
Dave