Re: abattis-cantarell-fonts looking for review

Dave Crossland wrote:
> On 13 August 2010 01:52, Nicolas Spalinger <nicolas_spalinger@xxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> Which one is the latest and the real upstream?
>
> They are the same files, so the fonts are effectively dual licensed
> now under GPLv3+FE and SIL OFL 1.1.
>
> I will clear some of this up at the weekend.

While you're doing that, it would help if you could provide a makefile for
building from the FontForge sources.

As I've noted in the pre-review, we *should* build from the SFDs whenever
they are provided. It isn't tricky to write the few lines in the spec to
call FontForge, but you're the person who will know if there are any
little wrinkles!

Cheers,

--
Paul Williams