Introduction, and ADF Gillius packaging

Hello!

I'm trying to make the move from user to contributor, and think that a
bit of font packaging is something I can do. Since there are already a
couple of ADF fonts packaged to use as a reference, and it is first on
the list (at least alphabetically), Gillius looks like a good place to
start.

I've already done the fontconfigs, and am about to install
fontpackages-devel for the packaging proper, so I thought I'd best say
"hello" before I need to start asking questions.

Incidentally, there seems to be a little contradiction in the
instructions. The Joining the Fonts SIG wiki page says to "apply to the
packager group by clicking the Apply! button", but the linked packager
group page disagrees: "Please do not apply to this group. Your sponsor
will add you"

Marc