Re: Fonts for professional presentations

Hi Raphael,

On Fri, 2010-06-04 at 19:52 +0100, Dave Crossland wrote:
> On 4 June 2010 18:44, Raphael Pereira de Faria
> <raphaelpfmontanaro@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Does anyone recommend nice fonts for presentations?
>
> I use Inconsolata to good effect. Andika is also nice.
>
> > I`ve found this one:
> >  http://www.slideshare.net/eig/agile-software-development
> > I dont know its name, but is pretty elegant. Does anyone know what font it is?
>
> I downloaded the file and opened it in OpenOffice and that revealed
> the font is a proprietary one that Microsoft bundles with Vista and
> Office, "Corbel."

For a similar-ish look in a free (as in freedom) font you might try:

Juntion http://www.theleagueofmoveabletype.com/fonts/1-junction

Capralba (Modern)
http://www.theleagueofmoveabletype.com/fonts/3-flaminia-type-system

Tiresias
http://www.tiresias.org/fonts/index.htm

Another one you might like that's free (but not in freedom
unfortunately) is Delicious:
http://www.josbuivenga.demon.nl/delicious.html

It's free for personal and commercial use but it's not re-distributable.

~m