Re: Help with licensing questions

Le Dim 15 février 2009 18:53, Stephen Hartke a écrit :

> I agree that the question of sources is very tricky, and probably for
> the majority of fonts, it doesn't make sense.

This is complete confusion.

You don't see people argue scripts or interpreted python/perl/whatever
files can't be (L)GPL-ed because there is not separate source files do
you?

IMHO one of the great OFL failures was not acknowledging font files
can be their own sources when upstream edits them directly, and
perpetuating the « sources are strange dangerous stuff » urban myth.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot