Finish Font Birth

Hey,

herewith I'm announcing the birth of two new fonts - vollkorn-fonts and
yanone-tagesschrift-fonts - in the fedora universe. I want to thank
anyone who helped me to do this (yes, I'm a bit proud of myself :p)

As usual I have some more questions:

- Comps integration: I'm going to register them only in 'fonts' as
'optional' (not in any xxx-support group because they only provide basic
latin glyphs). When I updated the xml-file I simply upload the changes
via CVS and that it? No need to tell special people about it or file
bugs?

- In case that I want to push updates: Can I use the common/cvs-import
script again? (This would be great because it makes things easy for me)

regards,
Paul