Introduction

Hey,

my name is Paul Lange. I finished school in Germany this summer and currently stay in Chile for learning Spanish. I'm working for a tourism agency here, but it's not really well know and so I have some free time which I want to use to in a good way. I'm using Linux for 2,5 years now. I started with Ubuntu but switched to Fedora with the release of F10 because I like the use and integration of upstream software in Fedora and it looks great :) I've some experience in programming with C# but my linux knowledge (Shell ...) is really weak. But I want to improve my knowledge and packaging fonts sound great for it.

I found the Fonts SIG over the excellent fedora classroom session provided by Nicolas and now want to help you. My IRC nick is palango and you can reach me via jabber with paul.lange@xxxxxxxxxxx

Paul