Re: [Fedora-legal-list] Legal issues with new font guidelines

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:

> Le Mer 28 janvier 2009 15:54, Tom \"spot\" Callaway a écrit :
> ke.
>> Well, it seems like there wouldn't be much of a case to obsolete
>> -common
>> in that scenario, just move the license into each subpackage.
>
> I was not clear, sorry.
>
> In that case "documentation" is a multi-meg .doc or .pdf file that
> includes windows installation instructions, examples of the font use
> in bitmap image form, and the § that says "oh, and BTW, the font is ©
> X and released under the OFL"

Shouldn't it be -docs then?  -common sounds like something the rest of the
packages should depend on, which apparently is not the case here.

I don't really like the sans and serif separation.  It may make sense for
megafonts like DejaVu, or CJK fonts, but can't think of any other case.

behdad