Unikurdweb.conf

Hi.

As part of forcing my font packages to comply with F11 font
rules I created fontconfig configuration file.

I am far from being expert on fontconfig, be patient with me,
please.

According to my investigation in Glibc I found that the only
supported (existing?) Kurdish-related locale is 'ku_TR' ('ku-tr'
in fontconfig's dialect).

>From comps I know that paktype-fonts and kacst-fonts can display
Arabic-like scripts as well as Unikurd Web. So, I gave fontconfig
a hint on possible replacement of Unikurd Web with paktype or kcacs.

Someone have a look at the attachment, please, whether it makes
sense, what's written there, or whether it is not missing anything
important. [1]

Thanks,
Michal

--
[1] I know my font can cover Farsi and others, where is supposed to
be a fontconfig hint "When glyph was not found in current font, try