Re: A PackageKit browser plugin

> Bill Nottingham wrote:
> > Jeff Spaleta (jspaleta@xxxxxxxxx) said:
> >> it?  I would strongly suggest working towards replacing the current
> >> interface that both contributors and users are expected to interact
> >> with. If I'm going to be expected to use the existing
> >> interface...while users are expected to use a new and completely
> >> different interface...we've widened the communication gap..even with
> >> email notifications turned on.
> >
> > Does anyone actually use packagedb to browse for available software?
>
> I have, at times.

The fonts SIG maintains this wiki section
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fonts

It would be mighty nice if we could just point to some semi-automated
website instead.

The problems as I see them are
1. we need info about not existing wishlist/in-review/rejected packages
2. we need some info not in pkgdb (style and unicode coverage, ideally
autogenerated font png previews)

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot