Re: presentation

Helo everyone,

I believe "making noise" would not help.

The status is that no one is contributing for FEL actively.
Both Shakthi and I are now tied up with our respective lifes, which leaves us with no time for FEL.

If you want to takeover the work we accomplished till now, please go ahead.

Please remember our goal was to showcase the electronic engineering world the concept of opensource software and opensource EDA software portfolio via FEL.
FEL had tools for ASIC design, PCB design and embedded software programming toolchains.

Cheers,
Chitlesh