Re: presentation

On 06/19/2014 04:07 PM, Zoltan Hoppar wrote:
HI Kiara,

No problem, just received an feedback from Adam Williamson who said that possibly it turns into a KDE based product (??) with F21 - but I dunno - I have not seen any real trace for it. Will see...

There's this opinion that Electronic Lab is tied to KDE somehow, but I believe that the applications are divided more-less evenly between KDE/Qt and Gnome/gtk. I think I tallied them up at some point but I can't find it now.