[free-electronic-lab] Agilo for Trac now at FEL Trac

Hi,

I had filed a request to Fedora Infrastructure on making the GPL
version of Agilo for Trac [1] available for our use. They have
packaged, tested it, and made it available now at fedorahosted.org.

The Agilo plugins for Fedora Electronic Lab trac are now enabled. I am
planning to define sprint cycles, and select FEL tickets on a priority
basis. If you have any priorities on the existing tickets, or would
like to suggest or provide any feedback on using the tool, please let
me know.

Also, FEL F17 isos are available from spins.fp.org site [2].

SK

[1] Agilo for Trac. http://www.agilofortrac.com/

[2] Fedora Electronic Lab F17 isos.
http://spins.fedoraproject.org/fel/#downloads