[free-electronic-lab] Fritzing update to new version, spec, patches, etc.

Hi everyone,

I'm new here, so please be kind. :)

I've been enjoying using Fritzing for quite a while, and figured I'd take a few minutes to package it up. A little googling turned up Chitlesh Goorah's first stab at packaging it last year, so I used that as a starting point, along with a few patches from Debian. The end result is here:

http://esm.logic.net/public/fedora/fritzing/

It passes rpmlint and seems to function correctly; that isn't saying much, but it's a good place to start. :) The changes I've made from Chitlesh's version are:

- Updated to 0.4.3b
- Added fritzing.desktop, and copied the icon into /usr/share/pixmaps.
- Imported the man page from Debian. (Very minimal, but fills the requirement.)
- Added a couple of patches from Debian:
  - Relocate the app folder to /usr/share/fritzing, rather than relative to the binary.
  - Fix up some zlib include issues (and added patch to correctly link to zlib).
- Fixed permissions on /usr/share/fritzing files (they're not scripts, no need for execute bits)

At this point, "it works for me", at least on F14 x86. If anyone else wants to take a look at it and provide feedback, I'd love to hear it.

--
Ed Marshall <esm@xxxxxxxxx>
Felix qui potuit rerum cognoscere causas.