Re: [free-electronic-lab] questions about other options

On Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 10:02 PM, Les <> wrote:
> So that is my question, more or less, would it be a good fit and what
> would it take to get Openscad bundled?

A first glimpse from me, I would say from an electronic point of view,
it can be a good fit _after_ our: PCB flow.

It is basically the task of the mechanical engineer to design 3D
mechanical bodies. The electronic engineer will interface with him to
convey his needs during the design of such 3D mechanical bodies.

Chitlesh