Re: [free-electronic-lab] questions about other options

Hi Les,

--- On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 1:32 AM, Les <hlhowell@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
|ÂIt seems like the combination of FEL with Openscad to
| create packaging on the Cupcake CNC (under $1000 3D printer sold as a
| kit) should be a good fit.
\--

Could you please provide URL links to the respective software packages
that you need packaged? Modelling of devices (semiconductor) is
definitely under our interest, and packages that facilitate the same
are useful.

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan