Re: [free-electronic-lab] any package for antenna simulation ?

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 12:37 AM, g <geleem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> this is understood.
>
> possibly you missed;
>
>>> note that some links may be 'diy' and not programs.
>
> meaning that some links are programs, some are not.

Ahh I really missed this , actually when I saw a few links it leads me
to some kind of documentation and I thought you interpreted my query
wrong but I was wrong. Thanks ! I'll look at it.

>>> btw, please post 'text/plain'. do not use 'text/html'. doing so will
>>> increase you replies.  thank you.
>
> excuse delay in replying. reason for above is i filter 'text/html' and do
> not check it often.
>
> 'text/html' is a waste. i and many others filter out 'text/html'. many
> send 'text/html' to trash and never reply to 'text/html'.

Thanks again for the suggestion so as to Shakthi Kannan for reference.
I'll take care of ML etiquettes from now onward.