Re: [free-electronic-lab] any package for antenna simulation ?

On 09/28/2010 06:03 PM, NIKHIL BANSAL wrote:
> Actually i was asking for any package in FEL or based on linux to simulate
> my antenna design.

this is understood.

possibly you missed;

>> note that some links may be 'diy' and not programs.

meaning that some links are programs, some are not.

i did not go thru lists to see which are 'diy' and which are programs.

for example, some links, such as;

>> http://linux.wareseeker.com/free-wifi-ante

leads further to;

  http://search.wareseeker.com/wifi-antenna/linux-os/

where you will find over 50 wifi related programs.

> I am to design approx 2.4 GHz rectangular patch , probe feed antenna.

"rectangular patch"? are you meaning 'grid' type reflector?

ai, flat, or corner, or parabolic reflector? single, multi element?

as for the google links, all you need to do is add word 'program' to
search bar and subtract words not needed.

or, create your own search at "google linux advanced";

http://www.google.com/advanced_search?hl=en&output=linux&restrict=linux&num=100

>> btw, please post 'text/plain'. do not use 'text/html'. doing so will
>> increase you replies.  thank you.

excuse delay in replying. reason for above is i filter 'text/html' and do
not check it often.

'text/html' is a waste. i and many others filter out 'text/html'. many
send 'text/html' to trash and never reply to 'text/html'.

i save such, because there are a few who do have helpful replies that
show in 'text/plain' post. when something that i am following gets
snipped, i will open html folder to see what was said, which is how i
saw your 1st post and 2nd post.

in future, if you want faster and possibly more replies, i suggest you
start using 'text/plain'.

--

peace out.

tc,hago.