[free-electronic-lab] FEL at DVClub Bristol, 20 Sep 2010

Hello there

We're happy to announce Free Electronic Lab and open source EDA is the
topic of the DVClub Bristol meeting, 20 September 2010, at 11:30-2PM
WEST/BST. The talks will be 12-2PM (7-9AM EDT) via
 * web conference
 * in Bristol, England (Infineon, Great Western Court, Hunts Ground
Road, Stoke Gifford, BS34 8HP)
 * Cambridge, England (The ARM office in Cambridge (110 Fulbourn Road,
Cambridge, CB1 9NJ)
 * and Eindhoven, Netherlands.

http://www.dvclub.org/Events/Bristol-Using-Open-Source-Verification-Tools

The presentations are:
 * "Verilator; fast, free, but for me?", by Wilson Snyder, developer
of Verilator. (http://www.veripool.org/)
 * "Architecture For Massively Parallel HDL Simulations", by Rich
Porter from Art of Silicon.
 * "Free Electronic Lab: Hardware engineering made easy", by Chitlesh
Goorah, Digital Design Engineer and developer of Free Electronic Lab.
 * "Processor verification using open source tools and the GCC
regression test suite: A case study", by Dr. Jeremy Bennett, founder
and CEO of Embecosm.

We hope to see you (virtually) there. For details and to register,
follow these guidelines.
http://dvclubbristol.eventbrite.com/

This event is sponsored by ARM, Infineon, the NMI and TVS.

Kind regards,
Chitlesh