[fedora-electronic-lab] PiKLab and F12 live DVD

Hi, all,
	Because of some issues with my mail, I am starting this thread in hopes
of getting back on track.  If this is annoying, I am sorry, but I am not
having any good days on this project.

	I have had several problems getting this mailing list sorted out,
getting the F12 dvd to install, and getting PiKLab to run.

	I did finally get the F12 live dvd to boot and was able to run PiKLab,
but had some problems at that point:

	1.  PiKLab would not run gpsim.  I selected gpsim from the programmer
selection window, and at that time, the specific tab opened with the
error message:

	Could not detect gpsim version.

	I closed it to send mail describing this, then realized I could not
access my mail yet because I didn't have it setup to work from the live
DVD.  I also realized that I wasn't sure if I had opened PiKDev or
PiKLab (dumb, but I wanted to make sure things were right.)

	2.Kernel crash:

	I opened PiKDev and immediately realized that that wasn't the right
program.  I closed it, and brought up PiKlab.  At that time I noticed
that I had a Kernel crash.  I used the automatic tool to generate a
bugzilla input.  Then I rebooted, and attempted to send an email
describing the issue.  Somehow that email went to my personal address
ONLY.

	3.  For some reason the earlier messages all ended up addressed only to
myself.  I am not sure why this occurred, and I will have to look at the
setup of my evolution, and see if it is something there, or perhaps
because I was working late at night I fumble fingered the message
choice.  I am working from 9AM  to roughly 2AM trying to get this stuff
and my current projects all done.

	Please let me know if there is anything I need to do now.  I will have
to see if I can find the bugzilla.  If one of you can find it, send me
the link and I will add any amplifying information or try anything
suggested.

regards,
Les Howell