Re: [fedora-electronic-lab] Introduction [New Member]

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 8:09 PM, Shakthi Kannan <shakthimaan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> No. There are differences. I will request Fedora Infrastructure for a
> project repo (fedorahosted) where I will check-in dgc code, and you
> can check-in your code changes.

Got familiar with git. Its awesome. Has the request which u mentioned
been granted?

> To extract the .src..rpm, use:
>
>  $ rpm2cpio -idv dgc-0.98-3.fc12.src.rpm | cpio -idv

I downloaded the source and working with it. A small correction in the
command u mentioned.
$ rpm2cpio dgc-0.98-3.fc12.src.rpm | cpio -idv

> The GUI has been temporarily disabled in the code, which is where you
> come in the picture!

Which means the GUI has already been written?

> There is an old documentation (2002) on the GUI here:
> http://dgc.sourceforge.net/dgc_tutorial_toc.html

Will look into the documentation now. Before that I have to get
familiar with GTK+ which I haven't used it till now.

> he said he will be adding 'extended burst mode
> synthesis support' this year.

So some enhancements I have to work with?

Don't you feel the subject line should be changed?

Regards
Sikku