[fedora-electronic-lab] [RFC] Hardware sources file/folder hierarchy structure

Hi,

W.r.t. packaging opencores.org or other hardware sources that can be
built by tools shipped by Fedora, I request your valuable comments in
the proposed file/folder hierarchy layout to be used:

* opencores.org project files will be in
/usr/share/opencores.org/<project>/ directory.

* Each project folder will contain the following directory structure:

   project/
       Makefile
       sources/*.vhdl *.v
                   /tests/
                   /scripts/
       schematics/
       docs/

* All sub-folders will have Makefiles to recursively invoke necessary
tools on the files.

If I have missed out on any, please let me know. Or, if you have
suggestions on how you would like to distribute verilog, vhdl sources,
please provide details for the same.

Based on these recommendations, we will proceed to package one project
source, get it approved, and ship it. We can then follow suit for the
other hardware sources.

Thanks!

SK

--