[fedora-electronic-lab] Introduction [New Member]

Hi all,

I am Sikandar. Completed my M.S in embedded systems from Manipal University. I am much interested in working with fedoraproject.
I am currently working in Tech Mahindra on telecommunications. If there is any work related to my field whether embedded systems or telecommunications please allow me to work in such project. I would be delighted to work in it.

As I am new to this type of work I need some help from you guys...

Thanx and Regards
Sikku (Net Name)

--
My LikedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/sikku