Re: [fedora-electronic-lab] Help on boot

Hello,

Can you please detailed your situation to the "Fedora users mailing
list" please ? Recently someone has a similar issue. They will gladly
respond to you quickly.

Chitlesh

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 3:56 PM, Avgerinos Bakalidis
<avgeris89@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey
> I have a macbook intel with MAC OSX 10.6, and i want to run a live cd with
> the Fedora electronic lab because i am studying electronic engineering and i
> believe these programs are really great!
> I have downloaded the Fedora-11-i686-Live-FEL.iso file and i have try many
> times to create a live usb from the disk utility program.
> Every time when i run the live usb on my mac there is a problem on boot.
> Actually there is a command line and i do not know how to run the fedora.
> I hope you can help me...
> Thanks

Chitlesh GOORAH
Fedora Electronic Lab