Re: [Fedora-electronic-lab] TAPR Open Hardware License

On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 5:57 PM, Shakthi Kannan <> wrote:
> Ok. Could you point me to where I can find documentation on the
> workflows provided in FEL?

We don't have an official flow but I'm blogged parts of it.

 * iverilog, emacs, dinotrace (on my blog)
 * spice released - on fel hosted page
 * xcircuit, ngspice (on my blog)
 * alliance - in the its -doc package
 * a basic mixed signal flow with gdsII on ngspice, magic, xcircuit,
pharosc,... on the presentation for fosdem 2009
 * LVS: magic, xcircuit, netgen ( on my blog and a NOR2 example on git)

These should be added in the latex document we discussed earlier. It
would be much easier to access, don't you think ?

Chitlesh
--
Chitlesh GOORAH
Fedora Electronic Lab