Re: [Fedora-electronic-lab] TAPR Open Hardware License

Hi,

--- On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 7:48 PM, Chitlesh GOORAH
<chitlesh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
| * From a fedora software packaging point of view
|
| We have to ensure that these cores can either be compiled with
| iverilog or ghdl. A script or Makefile should be shipped with the rpm.
\--

Yes, we will ship only those that work with FEL tools.

---
| All proprietary scripts should be in docdir of a subpackage -extra.
\--

We shouldn't ship proprietary scripts that don't have the sources or
are not under a free/open software/hardware license.

---
| The advantage of packaging these cores is that once we got one core
| fully packaged, others will have the same template and it will be very
| smooth.
\--

Agreed.

---
| We should only compile those cores which are tagged as done/complete.
| Those cores without documentation are pretty useless for the user. So
| I would say we should prioritize those having documentation.
\--

Ok. Could you point me to where I can find documentation on the
workflows provided in FEL?

Thanks,

SK

--